Oxithion is a highly bioavailable oral reduced L-Glutathione.
How to consume: It is taken sublingually (put under the tongue and it will absorb by itself)
Benefits of oxithion:
- In view of sublingual route of administration, it bypass the gut and liver, therefore absorption of glutathione is higher.
- Glutathione is a rich anti-oxidant agent.
- It promotes skin brightening and reduce dark complexion.
- Clinically proven to lighten skin tone within 4 weeks.
- Protect against skin aging and age spots for more even skin tone
- Sugar free
- Non-animal source
How does it works?
The strongest endogenous antioxidant we can identify with anti-melanogenic characteristics, reduced L-glutathione, is contained in each tablet in the amount of 100mg. A natural antioxidant called glutathione guards against oxidative stress, inflammation, and poisons in our systems.
Our skin colour is determined by the amount of melanin pigments present in the skin. Our skin has two different forms of melanin pigments, namely:
The pigment pheomelanin, which gives things their yellow-red colour,
The pigment eumelanin, which gives black and brown colours,
The proportion of these 2 pigment types influences the colour of our skin. We require more pheomelanin and less eumelanin for fairer skin.
The primary component of Oxithion, glutathione, has been demonstrated to bias the formation of melanin toward the paler phaeomelanin by inhibiting an enzyme called tyrosine kinase and scavenging free radicals.
There are no reviews yet.