NextMed Clinic humbly started in 2017 at Jalan Gasing, Petaling Jaya. We have now expanded to Cheras, Kuala Lumpur and Setia Alam, Selangor to better cater to our loyal customers.
At NextMed, we provide top-notch procedures by certified medical practitioner for all our aesthetic, anti-aging and general health services.
As a patient-centric clinic, your safety and confidence is our priority. Rest assured that our medical clinics are registered under the Ministry of Health and approved by Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia(KKM).
In particular, we strongly believes that patient is unique, therefore treatments are customized to each patient’s specific needs.
Most importantly, it is our promise to always ensure we thoroughly guide each and every patient with honesty and accuracy for the best experience.
International Patient Services
Contact us from anywhere in the world. Our doctors provide online consultation via WhatsApp, WeChat, Email, Zoom and more. Book an appointment with us via our enquiry box, online chat or WhatsApp button. We also provide assistance on transportation, airport pickup service and accommodation reservation according to your own budget. If you need an interpreter, you can also let us know and we will do our best to ensure you will never be lost in translation. Languages available: English, Chinese and Malay.
Dr Alicia Liw
- Bachelor of Medical Sciences, University of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Melaka Manipal Medical College (MMMC)Malaysia
- Diploma in Dermatology for Primary Care Physicians, Academy of Family Physicians of Malaysia
- Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine, American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine – AAAM
- Diploma in Family Medicine, Academy of Family Physician, Malaysia
- Diploma in Primary Care Dermatology, Institute of Dermatology Bangkok, Thailand
- Malaysian Medical Council – Full registration
- Ministry of Health Malaysia (KKM) – LCP certified
- Member of American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Member of Academy Family Physicians of Malaysia
- Member of Medical Practitioners Coalition Association of Malaysia (MPCAM)
- Member of Malaysian Medical Association
- Member of Korean College of Cosmetic Surgery (KCCS)
Dr Alicia Liw is the founder and medical director of NextMed Clinic. As a certified and fully registered Aesthetic and Dermatology Physician with Ministry of Health, Dr. Alicia has over 10 years of experience in medical settings, with strong interest in aesthetic, anti-aging and regenerative medicine.
Dr Amy Lau Ee Voon
Dr Amy Lau obtained her medical degree from MBBS(UKM), Cert. Aesthetic Med. (AAAM) and is a member of American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM).
Dr Ong Li Li
Dr Ong Li Li obtained her medical degree from MBBS (UOC), Dip. Aesthetic Medicine (AAA).