Dubbed the 15-minute nose job, non-surgical rhinoplasty or nose augmentation only involves dermal filler injections to instantly reshape the nose.
Your nose sits in the middle of your face but it can be the centre of attention for the wrong reasons. Many people suffer from one or more of the following conditions:.
- A slightly crooked nose
- A small nose that needs building up
- A hook-shaped nose that would like straightening
- A mild to moderate bump on the bridge of the nose
- A mild to moderate drooping of the nasal tip
- A nose that needs refinement after surgical rhinoplasty
- Noses that would like more height, definition and a nose tip
In the past, rhinoplasty (or nose job) was the only option available to anyone who wanted to change the shape of their nose. But many people feared its complications and sometimes, nasty cosmetic results. Luckily, non-surgical rhinoplasty is a wonderful alternative. With non-surgical rhinoplasty, you can expect to:
- Increase the height of your flat nose
- Add dimension to your face
- Improve your cheek projection
How soon can the results be seen?
How long do the effects last?
9 – 12 months