How Much Does Hyabell Cost in Malaysia?
The cost of Hyabell filler treatments in Malaysia can vary widely depending on several factors, including the specific product within the Hyabell line, the area of treatment, the number of syringes used, the expertise of the healthcare provider, and the location of the clinic. Additionally, prices for cosmetic treatments can change over time.
As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, the approximate cost of dermal filler treatments in Malaysia ranged from RM1200-RM 2300 per syringe, with prices being higher in larger cities and more upscale clinics. Keep in mind that prices may have changed since then, and they can vary from one provider to another.
Is filler gone after 3 months?
In most cases, dermal fillers, especially those made from hyaluronic acid, do not completely disappear after just 3 months. Hyaluronic acid fillers are designed to be temporary, and their longevity typically varies depending on factors like the specific product used, the area of injection, individual metabolism, and the amount injected. These fillers are known to last anywhere from several months to a year or more.
After 3 months, you may notice some gradual reduction in the volume and the initial correction provided by the filler, but it’s unlikely that it will be entirely gone. The duration of results can be influenced by the type of filler and the individual’s response to the treatment.
If you want to maintain the effects of your filler, you can consider touch-up treatments or follow-up injections as recommended by your healthcare provider. It’s important to have realistic expectations and to discuss your desired results and the expected duration of the chosen filler with your provider during your consultation.
How long does filler stay in your face?
The duration that dermal filler stays in your face can vary depending on several factors, including the type of filler used, the specific product, the area of injection, individual metabolism, and lifestyle factors. Here are some general guidelines for the longevity of different types of fillers:
- Hyaluronic Acid Fillers: Hyaluronic acid fillers are temporary and can last anywhere from several months to a year or more. The duration depends on the specific product within this category, with some offering longer-lasting results.
- Collagen-Stimulating Fillers: Fillers like Sculptra stimulate collagen production, providing a gradual and longer-lasting effect. The results may persist even after the filler itself has dissipated and can last up to two years or more.
- Calcium Hydroxylapatite (Radiesse): Radiesse is known to provide results that last around 12 to 18 months.
- Poly-L-lactic Acid (Sculptra): Sculptra can provide results that last up to two years or more.
- Silicone (permanent): Silicone fillers are considered permanent and do not naturally break down or get absorbed by the body.
It’s important to understand that, in most cases, the filler does not completely disappear but gradually breaks down and is absorbed by the body. To maintain the desired results, many individuals opt for touch-up treatments or repeat injections at regular intervals. The specific duration and the need for maintenance treatments should be discussed with your healthcare provider, as it can vary based on individual factors and the type of filler used.
What are the benefits of Hyabell Fillers?
Hyabell fillers, like other dermal fillers, offer various benefits when used for cosmetic or facial enhancement procedures. Some of the key benefits of Hyabell fillers include:
- Immediate Results: Hyabell fillers provide immediate results, making them an attractive option for those looking for a quick aesthetic improvement.
- Volume Restoration: These fillers are effective for restoring lost volume in the face, which can occur due to aging or other factors. They can plump and rejuvenate areas of the face, such as the cheeks and lips.
- Minimally Invasive: Hyabell fillers are a non-surgical option, which means they involve minimal downtime and reduced risks compared to surgical procedures.
- Natural-Looking Results: When administered by a skilled and experienced healthcare provider, Hyabell fillers can deliver natural-looking results, enhancing your facial features while maintaining your unique appearance.
- Customization: Different Hyabell products are designed for specific purposes and areas of the face, allowing for a customized approach to address your individual needs.
- Longevity: While not permanent, Hyabell fillers are known for their durability, and the results can last several months to over a year, depending on the specific product used.
- No Allergy Testing: Hyabell fillers, like other hyaluronic acid fillers, typically do not require allergy testing before treatment because hyaluronic acid is a substance naturally found in the body.
- Minimal Discomfort: Many Hyabell fillers are formulated with lidocaine, a local anesthetic, to minimize discomfort during the injection process.
- Reversible: One of the advantages of hyaluronic acid fillers is that their effects can be reversed using an enzyme called hyaluronidase if the patient is unsatisfied or experiences an adverse reaction.
- Stimulates Collagen Production: Some fillers can stimulate collagen production, which can lead to longer-lasting benefits and improved skin quality.
It’s important to consult with a qualified healthcare provider to discuss your aesthetic goals, suitability for Hyabell filler treatment, and the specific benefits you can expect based on your individual needs.